Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Nintendo Era Comic Books Ads For Video Games.

I never owned a Nintendo.
I know.
It's not that I was neglected as a young person.
I was just too busy reading comic books and skateboarding to be bothered with video games.
I didn't get back into video games until I saw my room-mate playing KOTOR on X-Box and figured that video games had finally reached the level of interactivity that I wanted to start playing them again.
But all of my friends had Nintendos and I beat Super Mario Brothers infinity times and still remember the "secret" Contra code for immortality.

There are 43 ads from the Uncanny X-Men in the folder I put together.
To save myself the effort of having to come up with something funny to say about each ad, I'm going to just post them in the order that they fell into in the folder.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment