Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Say cheese?

I had these puffy stickers when I was a kid.
They were awesome.




Fuck sticking them into the sticker album, you could stick them to anything.
Stick them to the refrigerator.  Stick them to your cat.
Stick them to the window in your bedroom and wait for your parents to notice and yell at you about how they're not going to get the security deposit back.

I don't remember Dorman's cheese.
I don't know if anyone does.
No one ever asked me, "Hey, do you remember Dorman's cheese?"
And if they did, I would say that I didn't, and move away from that person.


I also don't remember ever seeing this backpack.


 
Probably because most of the kids that ate the six packages of processed cheese cubes in one sitting to get the required UPC Symbols ended up so constipated that they had to be taken to the emergency room for an emergency enema to clear their impacted colon.
After that, it was probably hard to work up the nerve to ask for a check or money order for $2.95 to send to the cheese makers that caused your constipation.
Also, it looks like the kind of backpack that Japanese school children take to school.
Or American school children that want to have the living shit beaten out of them.
So maybe constipation by processed cheese was the least of your worries.

No comments:

Post a Comment